BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
July 18, 2019
“You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.”
- Charles Buxton, an English brewer, philanthropist, writer, and member of Parliament. (1823-1871)
July 17, 2019
“You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
David Viscott, a psychiatrist, author, businessman, and media personality. He was a professor of psychiatry at UCLA and one of the first psychiatrist...
June 19, 2019
“Big food companies have their priorities, which include selling cheap, unhealthy foods at high profits.”
- Jared Polis, an entrepreneur, philanthropist, and politician. He has served in Congress as a Democrat from Colorado si...
June 18, 2019
“Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.”
- Doug Larson, a newspaper columnist and editor for the Door County Advocate (WI) and a daily columnist for the Green Bay Press-Gaz...
"About eighty percent of the food on shelves of supermarkets today didn't exist 100 years ago.”
- Larry McCleary, a neurosurgeon who studied aging brains and became fascinated with Americans’ increasing obesity and nutritional...
June 16, 2019
H. L. Mencken
“Anyhow, the hole in the doughnut is at least digestible."
- H. L. Mencken, known as the “Sage of Baltimore”, he is considered one of the most influential American writers of the first half of the 20th century and was a respec...
June 14, 2019
"Each patient carries his own doctor inside him."
- Norman Cousins, a political journalist and author. (1915-1990)
June 12, 2019
"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."
Tony Robbins, a popular self-help author and motivational speaker. His bestselling books include: Unlimited Power (1986), Awaken the Giant Within (1991...
June 9, 2019
Dr. Mehmet Oz
“True health care reform cannot happen in Washington. It has to happen in our kitchens, in our homes, in our communities. All health care is personal.”
- Mehmet Oz, a Turkish-American cardiothoracic surgeon, author, and televi...
May 26, 2019
Mary "Texas" Guinan
"I go up and down the scale so often that if they ever perform an autopsy on me they'll find me like a strip of bacon - a streak of lean and a streak of fat."
- Mary "Texas" Guinan, she was the first American movie cowgirl and...
Older Posts >
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Faith)
6 Aug 2019