BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
August 3, 2019
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."
William Morris, an English textile designer, poet, novelist, and socialist activist. He was involved with the British Arts and Crafts...
July 2, 2019
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
- Confucius, a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. (551-479 BC)
June 1, 2019
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.”
- William Purkey, a writer, researcher, and speaker on education and le...
May 28, 2019
"I have never been especially impressed by the heroics of people convinced that they are about to change the world. I am more awed by ... those who ... struggle to make one small difference after another."
- Ellen Goodman, a j...
May 15, 2019
“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in tune once more."
- John Burroughs, an essayist and naturalist. (1837-1921)
April 27, 2019
“The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."
James Brown, a singer, songwriter, organist, and bandleader who was known as “The Godfather of Soul” and was most famous for his electrifying dance moves. He was...
April 15, 2019
"When you start about family, about lineage and ancestry, you are talking about every person on earth.”
- Alex Haley, an author best known for Roots: The Saga of a Family and The Autobiography of Malcolm X. (1921-1992)
April 4, 2019
Francis of Assisi
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
- Francis of Assisi, an Italian preacher who became one of the most recognized spiritual leaders in history. He taught a wa...
March 15, 2019
“What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good."
- Aristotle, an ancient Greek philosopher who is considered to be the first genuine scientist in history. (384-322 BC)
March 6, 2019