BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
August 3, 2019
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."
William Morris, an English textile designer, poet, novelist, and socialist activist. He was involved with the British Arts and Crafts...
July 30, 2019
Seneca the Elder
"What you think about yourself is much more important than what others think of you."
- Seneca the Elder, a Roman writer from a wealthy family who lived during the reign of three significant emperors: Augustus, Tiberius, and C...
July 27, 2019
“My alma mater was books, a good library... I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity."
- Malcolm X, an African-American Muslim minister and human rights activist. After becoming a leader in the N...
July 22, 2019
“Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face."
Victor Hugo, a poet, novelist, and dramatist of the Romantic movement, and considered one of the greatest and most famous French writers. (1802-1885)
July 21, 2019
"Find 100 reasons to laugh. You are bound to feel better, you will cope with problems more effectively and people will enjoy being around you. Besides unhappiness, what do you have to lose?"
Steve Goodier, an ordained minister...
July 17, 2019
“You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
David Viscott, a psychiatrist, author, businessman, and media personality. He was a professor of psychiatry at UCLA and one of the first psychiatrist...
July 16, 2019
“A good time to laugh is any time you can."
- Linda Ellerbee, a journalist who is best known for her work at NBC News. (1944- )
July 15, 2019
“Laughter is the closest distance between two people."
- Victor Borge, a Danish comedian, conductor, and pianist who achieved great popularity on radio and television in the United States and Europe. (1909-2000)
July 14, 2019
"The best clinicians understand that there is an intrinsic physiological intervention brought about by positive emotions such as mirthful laughter, optimism and hope."
- Lee Berk, the world’s leading medical doctor and scienti...
July 13, 2019
"The more you are focused on time - past and future - the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is."
- Eckhart Tolle, a German-born Canadian who is considered one of the world’s most spiritually influential peop...
Older Posts >
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Faith)
6 Aug 2019