BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
August 7, 2019
“There are two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle, the other as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein, a German-born physicist who developed the general theory of relativity and had a major...
August 6, 2019
"Faith moves mountains, but you have to keep pushing while you are praying."
- Mason Cooley, a professor of French, Speech, and World Literature at the College of Staten Island who was known for his witty sayings. (1927-2002)
August 5, 2019
“Prayer is the spirit speaking truth to Truth."
- Phillip Bailey, an English poet who is known for his one voluminous poem Festus, which was first published in 1839. (1816-1902)
August 3, 2019
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."
William Morris, an English textile designer, poet, novelist, and socialist activist. He was involved with the British Arts and Crafts...
August 2, 2019
“Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful."
- Hazrat Khan, the founder of the Sufi Order in the West in 1914 and teacher of Universal Sufism. His written works combined his passion for music with S...
August 1, 2019
“Live out of your imagination, not your history.”
- Stephen Covey, a popular educator, bestselling author, and speaker whose message was that people must pursue living principle-centered lives. He is best known for his books, ...
July 30, 2019
Seneca the Elder
"What you think about yourself is much more important than what others think of you."
- Seneca the Elder, a Roman writer from a wealthy family who lived during the reign of three significant emperors: Augustus, Tiberius, and C...
July 25, 2019
"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much."
- Walter Lippmann, a writer, reporter, and political commentator. He was the first person to use the term “Cold War.” (1889-1974)
July 24, 2019
“Words have longer life than deeds."
Pindar, an ancient Greek poet from Thebes. (518-438 B.C.)
July 17, 2019
“You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
David Viscott, a psychiatrist, author, businessman, and media personality. He was a professor of psychiatry at UCLA and one of the first psychiatrist...
Older Posts >
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Faith)
6 Aug 2019
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Self-confidence)
4 Aug 2019