BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
July 27, 2019
“My alma mater was books, a good library... I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity."
- Malcolm X, an African-American Muslim minister and human rights activist. After becoming a leader in the N...
July 22, 2019
“Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face."
Victor Hugo, a poet, novelist, and dramatist of the Romantic movement, and considered one of the greatest and most famous French writers. (1802-1885)
July 21, 2019
"Find 100 reasons to laugh. You are bound to feel better, you will cope with problems more effectively and people will enjoy being around you. Besides unhappiness, what do you have to lose?"
Steve Goodier, an ordained minister...
July 16, 2019
“A good time to laugh is any time you can."
- Linda Ellerbee, a journalist who is best known for her work at NBC News. (1944- )
July 14, 2019
"The best clinicians understand that there is an intrinsic physiological intervention brought about by positive emotions such as mirthful laughter, optimism and hope."
- Lee Berk, the world’s leading medical doctor and scienti...
July 9, 2019
"We take care of the future best by taking care of the present now."
- Jon Kabat-Zinn, a leading authority on mindfulness who has made the practice popular in the West. In 1979, he founded the Stress Reduction Clinic at the Un...
June 21, 2019
"There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled."
- Edward Lucas, a prolific English writer who spent his entire career writing for the humorous magazine Punch....
June 20, 2019
"America has got to be the only country in the world where people need energy drinks to sit in front of a computer."
- Mike Vanatta, attributed to Mike Vanatta.
June 19, 2019
“Big food companies have their priorities, which include selling cheap, unhealthy foods at high profits.”
- Jared Polis, an entrepreneur, philanthropist, and politician. He has served in Congress as a Democrat from Colorado si...
June 18, 2019
“Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.”
- Doug Larson, a newspaper columnist and editor for the Door County Advocate (WI) and a daily columnist for the Green Bay Press-Gaz...
Older Posts >