BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
August 7, 2019
“There are two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle, the other as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein, a German-born physicist who developed the general theory of relativity and had a major...
August 2, 2019
“Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful."
- Hazrat Khan, the founder of the Sufi Order in the West in 1914 and teacher of Universal Sufism. His written works combined his passion for music with S...
July 24, 2019
“Words have longer life than deeds."
Pindar, an ancient Greek poet from Thebes. (518-438 B.C.)
July 17, 2019
“You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
David Viscott, a psychiatrist, author, businessman, and media personality. He was a professor of psychiatry at UCLA and one of the first psychiatrist...
June 29, 2019
A. A. Milne
Christopher Robin to Pooh: "Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
- A. A. Milne, an English author of books and poems for children who is b...
June 2, 2019
“All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.”
- Havelock Ellis, an English physician, writer, intellectual, and social reformer who studied human sexuality. (1859-1939)
June 1, 2019
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.”
- William Purkey, a writer, researcher, and speaker on education and le...
May 13, 2019
"Volunteering is so pervasive it's invisible. We take for granted all the things that have been pioneered by concerned, active volunteers."
- Susan Ellis, the President of Energize, Inc., a training, consulting, and publishin...
May 12, 2019
"True compassion means not only feeling another's pain but also being moved to help relieve it."
Daniel Goleman, a psychologist, science journalist, former New York Times writer and internationally known thought leader. He is...
May 5, 2019
"Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without."
- Buddha, the “enlightened one” from northeastern India. He was a spiritual teacher and the founder of Buddhism. (563-483 BC)
Older Posts >
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Faith)
6 Aug 2019