BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
July 22, 2019
“Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face."
Victor Hugo, a poet, novelist, and dramatist of the Romantic movement, and considered one of the greatest and most famous French writers. (1802-1885)
July 18, 2019
“You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.”
- Charles Buxton, an English brewer, philanthropist, writer, and member of Parliament. (1823-1871)
July 17, 2019
“You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
David Viscott, a psychiatrist, author, businessman, and media personality. He was a professor of psychiatry at UCLA and one of the first psychiatrist...
July 16, 2019
“A good time to laugh is any time you can."
- Linda Ellerbee, a journalist who is best known for her work at NBC News. (1944- )
July 15, 2019
“Laughter is the closest distance between two people."
- Victor Borge, a Danish comedian, conductor, and pianist who achieved great popularity on radio and television in the United States and Europe. (1909-2000)
July 14, 2019
"The best clinicians understand that there is an intrinsic physiological intervention brought about by positive emotions such as mirthful laughter, optimism and hope."
- Lee Berk, the world’s leading medical doctor and scienti...
July 8, 2019
"People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made."
- Joan Rivers, a comedian, actress, writer, producer and television host. (1933-2014)
June 22, 2019
“I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
- Pablo Picasso, Spanish artist who spent most of his life in France. He is regarded as one of the greatest and most influential artists of a...
June 21, 2019
"There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled."
- Edward Lucas, a prolific English writer who spent his entire career writing for the humorous magazine Punch....
June 20, 2019
"America has got to be the only country in the world where people need energy drinks to sit in front of a computer."
- Mike Vanatta, attributed to Mike Vanatta.
Older Posts >