BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
August 6, 2019
"Faith moves mountains, but you have to keep pushing while you are praying."
- Mason Cooley, a professor of French, Speech, and World Literature at the College of Staten Island who was known for his witty sayings. (1927-2002)
August 4, 2019
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
- Dr. Seuss, Theodor Seuss Geisel, who is better known as Dr. Seuss, was a German-American author, political cartoonis...
July 29, 2019
Robert Maynard Hutchins
"This is a do-it-yourself test for paranoia: you know you've got it when you can't think of anything that's your fault."
Robert Maynard Hutchins, an educational philosopher, dean of Yale Law School, and chancellor of the Unive...
July 28, 2019
“Sometimes we deny being worthy of praise, hoping to generate an argument we would be pleased to lose.”
- Cullen Hightower, a quotation and quip writer whose quotations were published as Cullen Hightower’s Wit Kit. One of his...
July 25, 2019
"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much."
- Walter Lippmann, a writer, reporter, and political commentator. He was the first person to use the term “Cold War.” (1889-1974)
July 24, 2019
“Words have longer life than deeds."
Pindar, an ancient Greek poet from Thebes. (518-438 B.C.)
July 22, 2019
“Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face."
Victor Hugo, a poet, novelist, and dramatist of the Romantic movement, and considered one of the greatest and most famous French writers. (1802-1885)
July 21, 2019
"Find 100 reasons to laugh. You are bound to feel better, you will cope with problems more effectively and people will enjoy being around you. Besides unhappiness, what do you have to lose?"
Steve Goodier, an ordained minister...
July 16, 2019
“A good time to laugh is any time you can."
- Linda Ellerbee, a journalist who is best known for her work at NBC News. (1944- )
July 15, 2019
“Laughter is the closest distance between two people."
- Victor Borge, a Danish comedian, conductor, and pianist who achieved great popularity on radio and television in the United States and Europe. (1909-2000)
Older Posts >
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Faith)
6 Aug 2019
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Self-confidence)
4 Aug 2019