BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
July 23, 2019
"Without goals, you will end up going nowhere, or, you will end up following someone else's map! Develop your map today - set your goals and focus."
- Catherine Pulsifer, a Canadian author of self-help books who teaches that w...
July 11, 2019
"Never forget: This very moment, we can change our lives. There never was a moment, and never will be, when we are without the power to alter our destiny."
- Steven Pressfield, a successful author of historical fiction, non-fi...
July 8, 2019
"People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made."
- Joan Rivers, a comedian, actress, writer, producer and television host. (1933-2014)
July 7, 2019
"The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it's just sort of a tired feeling."
- Paula Poundstone, a stand-up comedian, author and actress. (1959- )
July 6, 2019
“Who recalls when folks got along without something if it cost too much?"
- Frank McKinney "Kin" Hubbard, a cartoonist, humorist, and journalist. (1868-1930)
July 5, 2019
“The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity than a friend is a creditor.”
- Author Unknown
July 1, 2019
"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it."
- Julia Child, a popular chef, author, and television personality who introduced French cuisine to the American public with her cookbook Masterin...
June 28, 2019
“Blessed are the young for they shall inherit the national debt."
Herbert Hoover, a politician who served as the 31st President of the United States from 1929-1933. The Great Depression began and lasted throughout his presiden...
June 12, 2019
"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."
Tony Robbins, a popular self-help author and motivational speaker. His bestselling books include: Unlimited Power (1986), Awaken the Giant Within (1991...
May 22, 2019
A. J. Reb Materi
"So many people spend their health gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health."
- A. J. Reb Materi, an employee of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saskatoon, British Columbia, Canada.
Older Posts >
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Faith)
6 Aug 2019