BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
August 6, 2019
"Faith moves mountains, but you have to keep pushing while you are praying."
- Mason Cooley, a professor of French, Speech, and World Literature at the College of Staten Island who was known for his witty sayings. (1927-2002)
August 4, 2019
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
- Dr. Seuss, Theodor Seuss Geisel, who is better known as Dr. Seuss, was a German-American author, political cartoonis...
August 2, 2019
“Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful."
- Hazrat Khan, the founder of the Sufi Order in the West in 1914 and teacher of Universal Sufism. His written works combined his passion for music with S...
August 1, 2019
“Live out of your imagination, not your history.”
- Stephen Covey, a popular educator, bestselling author, and speaker whose message was that people must pursue living principle-centered lives. He is best known for his books, ...
July 26, 2019
"To teach is to learn twice."
- Joseph Joubert, a French moralist and essayist who is best known for his Pensées (Collected Thoughts) which were published after his death. (1754-1824)
July 25, 2019
"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much."
- Walter Lippmann, a writer, reporter, and political commentator. He was the first person to use the term “Cold War.” (1889-1974)
July 24, 2019
“Words have longer life than deeds."
Pindar, an ancient Greek poet from Thebes. (518-438 B.C.)
July 23, 2019
"Without goals, you will end up going nowhere, or, you will end up following someone else's map! Develop your map today - set your goals and focus."
- Catherine Pulsifer, a Canadian author of self-help books who teaches that w...
July 20, 2019
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan."
- Tom Landry, he was one of the most successful coaches in National Football League (NFL) history. He was th...
July 19, 2019
“So many dreams at first seem impossible. And then they seem improbable. And then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."
Christopher Reeve, an actor who was famous for his role as Superman. In 1995, he fell fr...
Older Posts >
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Faith)
6 Aug 2019
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Self-confidence)
4 Aug 2019
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Self-awareness)
29 Jul 2019