BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
June 5, 2019
“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.”
- Chuck Swindoll, a Christian pastor, author, and radio preacher. (1934- )
June 1, 2019
“Life is painful, suffering is optional.”
Sylvia Boorstein, a psychotherapist and author of a number of books on Buddhism and the practice of meditation. She is known for teaching the importance of learning from all of life’s...
May 26, 2019
Mary "Texas" Guinan
"I go up and down the scale so often that if they ever perform an autopsy on me they'll find me like a strip of bacon - a streak of lean and a streak of fat."
- Mary "Texas" Guinan, she was the first American movie cowgirl and...
May 22, 2019
A. J. Reb Materi
"So many people spend their health gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health."
- A. J. Reb Materi, an employee of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saskatoon, British Columbia, Canada.
May 15, 2019
“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in tune once more."
- John Burroughs, an essayist and naturalist. (1837-1921)
May 11, 2019
“Learn to be silent. Let your quiet mind listen and absorb.”
- Pythagoras, an ancient Greek philosopher who made significant contributions to mathematics and philosophy. He is best known for the Pythagorean theorem that is nam...
May 8, 2019
"People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made."
- Joan Rivers, a comedian, actress, writer, producer, and television host. (1933-2014)
April 25, 2019
"Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs."
- Charlotte Bronte, an English novelist and poet whose most famous work was the literary classic Jane Eyre. (1816- 1855)
April 16, 2019
Charlotte Bronte, an English novelist and poet whose most famous work was the literary classic Jane Eyre. (1816- 1855)
April 14, 2019
"Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family – in another city.”