BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
August 4, 2019
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
- Dr. Seuss, Theodor Seuss Geisel, who is better known as Dr. Seuss, was a German-American author, political cartoonis...
August 3, 2019
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."
William Morris, an English textile designer, poet, novelist, and socialist activist. He was involved with the British Arts and Crafts...
July 30, 2019
Seneca the Elder
"What you think about yourself is much more important than what others think of you."
- Seneca the Elder, a Roman writer from a wealthy family who lived during the reign of three significant emperors: Augustus, Tiberius, and C...
July 28, 2019
“Sometimes we deny being worthy of praise, hoping to generate an argument we would be pleased to lose.”
- Cullen Hightower, a quotation and quip writer whose quotations were published as Cullen Hightower’s Wit Kit. One of his...
July 18, 2019
“You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.”
- Charles Buxton, an English brewer, philanthropist, writer, and member of Parliament. (1823-1871)
July 6, 2019
“Who recalls when folks got along without something if it cost too much?"
- Frank McKinney "Kin" Hubbard, a cartoonist, humorist, and journalist. (1868-1930)
July 5, 2019
“The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity than a friend is a creditor.”
- Author Unknown
June 20, 2019
"America has got to be the only country in the world where people need energy drinks to sit in front of a computer."
- Mike Vanatta, attributed to Mike Vanatta.
June 13, 2019
"People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one."
- Leon Burke, a former Canadian professional wrestler whose ring names included “Leo Burke” and “Tommy Martin.” (1948- )
June 12, 2019