BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
August 7, 2019
“There are two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle, the other as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein, a German-born physicist who developed the general theory of relativity and had a major...
June 18, 2019
“Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.”
- Doug Larson, a newspaper columnist and editor for the Door County Advocate (WI) and a daily columnist for the Green Bay Press-Gaz...
June 14, 2019
"Each patient carries his own doctor inside him."
- Norman Cousins, a political journalist and author. (1915-1990)
June 9, 2019
Dr. Mehmet Oz
“True health care reform cannot happen in Washington. It has to happen in our kitchens, in our homes, in our communities. All health care is personal.”
- Mehmet Oz, a Turkish-American cardiothoracic surgeon, author, and televi...
May 24, 2019
"We're in a situation now where weight and extreme weight and heart disease is the biggest killer in this country today."
- Jamie Oliver, a British celebrity chef and restaurateur who is known throughout the world for supporti...
May 23, 2019
"Health is not valued till sickness comes."
- Thomas Fuller, an English churchman and historian. (1608-1661)
May 22, 2019
A. J. Reb Materi
"So many people spend their health gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health."
- A. J. Reb Materi, an employee of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saskatoon, British Columbia, Canada.
April 25, 2019
"Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs."
- Charlotte Bronte, an English novelist and poet whose most famous work was the literary classic Jane Eyre. (1816- 1855)
April 16, 2019
Charlotte Bronte, an English novelist and poet whose most famous work was the literary classic Jane Eyre. (1816- 1855)
April 10, 2019
"The greatest miracle on Earth is the human body. It is stronger and wiser than you may realize, and improving its ability to self heal is within your control."
- Fabrizio Mancini, a popular chiropractor, author, radio host, a...
Older Posts >