BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
August 6, 2019
"Faith moves mountains, but you have to keep pushing while you are praying."
- Mason Cooley, a professor of French, Speech, and World Literature at the College of Staten Island who was known for his witty sayings. (1927-2002)
August 4, 2019
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
- Dr. Seuss, Theodor Seuss Geisel, who is better known as Dr. Seuss, was a German-American author, political cartoonis...
August 2, 2019
“Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful."
- Hazrat Khan, the founder of the Sufi Order in the West in 1914 and teacher of Universal Sufism. His written works combined his passion for music with S...
August 1, 2019
“Live out of your imagination, not your history.”
- Stephen Covey, a popular educator, bestselling author, and speaker whose message was that people must pursue living principle-centered lives. He is best known for his books, ...
July 30, 2019
Seneca the Elder
"What you think about yourself is much more important than what others think of you."
- Seneca the Elder, a Roman writer from a wealthy family who lived during the reign of three significant emperors: Augustus, Tiberius, and C...
July 25, 2019
"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much."
- Walter Lippmann, a writer, reporter, and political commentator. He was the first person to use the term “Cold War.” (1889-1974)
July 23, 2019
"Without goals, you will end up going nowhere, or, you will end up following someone else's map! Develop your map today - set your goals and focus."
- Catherine Pulsifer, a Canadian author of self-help books who teaches that w...
July 19, 2019
“So many dreams at first seem impossible. And then they seem improbable. And then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."
Christopher Reeve, an actor who was famous for his role as Superman. In 1995, he fell fr...
July 18, 2019
“You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.”
- Charles Buxton, an English brewer, philanthropist, writer, and member of Parliament. (1823-1871)
July 17, 2019
“You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."
David Viscott, a psychiatrist, author, businessman, and media personality. He was a professor of psychiatry at UCLA and one of the first psychiatrist...
Older Posts >
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Faith)
6 Aug 2019
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Self-confidence)
4 Aug 2019