BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
August 7, 2019
“There are two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle, the other as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein, a German-born physicist who developed the general theory of relativity and had a major...
August 1, 2019
“Live out of your imagination, not your history.”
- Stephen Covey, a popular educator, bestselling author, and speaker whose message was that people must pursue living principle-centered lives. He is best known for his books, ...
July 24, 2019
“Words have longer life than deeds."
Pindar, an ancient Greek poet from Thebes. (518-438 B.C.)
July 4, 2019
“At any time, you can rethink your life and reinvent yourself."
- Denise Pitre, a psychotherapist in psycho kinesiology, where she works with the body and emotional memories to help heal emotional and psychological diseases an...
July 2, 2019
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
- Confucius, a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. (551-479 BC)
July 1, 2019
"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it."
- Julia Child, a popular chef, author, and television personality who introduced French cuisine to the American public with her cookbook Masterin...
June 28, 2019
“Blessed are the young for they shall inherit the national debt."
Herbert Hoover, a politician who served as the 31st President of the United States from 1929-1933. The Great Depression began and lasted throughout his presiden...
June 22, 2019
“I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
- Pablo Picasso, Spanish artist who spent most of his life in France. He is regarded as one of the greatest and most influential artists of a...
June 18, 2019
“Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.”
- Doug Larson, a newspaper columnist and editor for the Door County Advocate (WI) and a daily columnist for the Green Bay Press-Gaz...
June 14, 2019
"Each patient carries his own doctor inside him."
- Norman Cousins, a political journalist and author. (1915-1990)
Older Posts >
Tweet - Healthy Humor (Faith)
6 Aug 2019