BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
August 7, 2019
“There are two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle, the other as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein, a German-born physicist who developed the general theory of relativity and had a major...
August 4, 2019
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
- Dr. Seuss, Theodor Seuss Geisel, who is better known as Dr. Seuss, was a German-American author, political cartoonis...
August 3, 2019
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."
William Morris, an English textile designer, poet, novelist, and socialist activist. He was involved with the British Arts and Crafts...
August 2, 2019
“Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful."
- Hazrat Khan, the founder of the Sufi Order in the West in 1914 and teacher of Universal Sufism. His written works combined his passion for music with S...
August 1, 2019
“Live out of your imagination, not your history.”
- Stephen Covey, a popular educator, bestselling author, and speaker whose message was that people must pursue living principle-centered lives. He is best known for his books, ...
July 31, 2019
"If you love your job, you haven't worked a day in your life."
- Tommy Lasorda, a former Major League Baseball player and manager who spent six decades with the Brooklyn/Los Angeles Dodgers organization. He was inducted into t...
July 30, 2019
Seneca the Elder
"What you think about yourself is much more important than what others think of you."
- Seneca the Elder, a Roman writer from a wealthy family who lived during the reign of three significant emperors: Augustus, Tiberius, and C...
July 29, 2019
Robert Maynard Hutchins
"This is a do-it-yourself test for paranoia: you know you've got it when you can't think of anything that's your fault."
Robert Maynard Hutchins, an educational philosopher, dean of Yale Law School, and chancellor of the Unive...
July 28, 2019
“Sometimes we deny being worthy of praise, hoping to generate an argument we would be pleased to lose.”
- Cullen Hightower, a quotation and quip writer whose quotations were published as Cullen Hightower’s Wit Kit. One of his...
July 27, 2019
“My alma mater was books, a good library... I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity."
- Malcolm X, an African-American Muslim minister and human rights activist. After becoming a leader in the N...