BOOK: "QUOTES THAT INSPIRE WELLBEING"
BLOG & QUOTES
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELL-BEING
July 22, 2019
“Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face."
Victor Hugo, a poet, novelist, and dramatist of the Romantic movement, and considered one of the greatest and most famous French writers. (1802-1885)
July 18, 2019
“You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.”
- Charles Buxton, an English brewer, philanthropist, writer, and member of Parliament. (1823-1871)
July 14, 2019
"The best clinicians understand that there is an intrinsic physiological intervention brought about by positive emotions such as mirthful laughter, optimism and hope."
- Lee Berk, the world’s leading medical doctor and scienti...
July 11, 2019
"Never forget: This very moment, we can change our lives. There never was a moment, and never will be, when we are without the power to alter our destiny."
- Steven Pressfield, a successful author of historical fiction, non-fi...
July 9, 2019
"We take care of the future best by taking care of the present now."
- Jon Kabat-Zinn, a leading authority on mindfulness who has made the practice popular in the West. In 1979, he founded the Stress Reduction Clinic at the Un...
July 3, 2019
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."
- Bruce Lee, an American-born Chinese martial artist, philosopher, and filmmaker. He is considered to be one...
July 1, 2019
"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it."
- Julia Child, a popular chef, author, and television personality who introduced French cuisine to the American public with her cookbook Masterin...
June 22, 2019
“I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
- Pablo Picasso, Spanish artist who spent most of his life in France. He is regarded as one of the greatest and most influential artists of a...
June 21, 2019
"There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled."
- Edward Lucas, a prolific English writer who spent his entire career writing for the humorous magazine Punch....
June 20, 2019